Transpo is the largest distributor of Valtir products (previously Trinity Highway systems) throughout the Northeast United States. Our mission is to help professionals plan, engineer and install safety products. Unlike traditional warning gates, the StopGate™ creates a crashworthy, positive barrier that prevents vehicle from passing around the lowered gate arm.
The robust design discourages nuisance hits, thereby reducing maintenance costs. The safety barrier gate arm is deployed with a vertical pivot action that prevents intrusion.
Ideal for a wide range of applications:
- Security at tunnels, bridges & ports
- Railroad intersections, hazardous material routes, hi-speed intersections
- Roadway high-frequency accident areas.
- Meets NCHRP 350, TL-2
- Absorption steel cable assembly inside arm tubing
- Designed to arrest a 2000 kg (4400 lb) pickup truck impacting at 70 km/h (43 mph) in 4m (13 ft)
- Optical vehicle detection system available
Quick and Easy Refurbishment:
- In most cases, a spare arm can be installed in less than two hours by a 2 man crew
- 30 day maintenance schedule
States: New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine
Call: 800-321-7870 x649 and x647