Color-Safe® Bus Lanes
Transpo is proud to announce Color-Safe® is being used for bus lane demarcation in both New York City and Chicago.
Color-Safe® Durable Pavement Markings are the most cost effective, high definition color marking on the market today.
Cold weather applications extend the marking season and with the long life cycle of Color-Safe® Transportation officials look at Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) as the optimal material for special use lane marking material. It is capable of full cure in a wide range of temperatures down to 40°F and adheres both concrete and asphalt surfaces.
MMA symbols and striping develop a strong bond to existing MMA therefore Color-Safe® is a viable alternative to thermoplastic markings.
Features and Advantages
- Variety of Standard and Custom Colors, Aggregate Types and Sizes Available
- Durable Skid-Resistant Surface
- Excellent Color Retention
- Easy Application
- Fast Cure in a Wide Range of Temperatures (40°-100° F)
- Low Life Cycle Cost
- Strong Adhesion to Concrete and Asphalt Surfaces
For more information on Color-Safe® and its many applications please visit our Color-Safe® page.