President and COO Michael S. Stenko was named Chief Operating Officer for Transpo Industries, Inc. in January of 2014 in addition to his duties as President of Transpo Industries, Inc. since 2001. Mike has been a prominent member of the industry for over 30 years. His current involvement in national and regional organizations is helping develop and promote the value of Bridge Preservation practices in US infrastructure.
Mike has been appointed to the Committee on Polymer Concretes, Adhesives and Sealers, AHD40 Section – Maintenance and Preservation by the Executive Committee of the Transportation Research Board (TRB) and he is a member FHWA Bridge Preservation Task Group. His memberships include TRB, ACI, ASCE, Former Chairman of ACI Comm. on Polymer Concretes and Adhesives; and past Chair of AASHTO/AGC/ARTBA Taskforce 13 Subcommittee on highway signs and luminaries.
Associations and Commitee Memberships Include:
- Member of TRB AHD37 Committee on Bridge Preservation
- Chairman ARTBA Bridge Preservation Action Team
- Chairman ACI 548 Polymer Concrete Overlays
- Chairman ATSSA Color Pavement Demarcation Task Force
- Board of Directors of TSP2 Northeast Bridge Preservation Partnership
- Member of the FHWA Bridge Preservation Task Group
- Friend of AASHTO Sub-Committee on Highways
- Elected as ACI Fellow
- Member of ACI Concrete Research Council
- Member of ACI Technical Activity Committee
- Member of TRB
- Member of ACI
- Member of ASCE
- Former Chairman of ACI Polymer Concretes and Adhesives
- Past Chairman of AASHTO/AGC/ARTBA Taskforce 13 Subcommittee on Highway Signs and Luminaries
He has a Civil Engineering Degree from Lehigh University.